- College dropout Rush Limbaugh
- Noted anti-government activist Glenn Beck
- Half-term governor Sarah Palin
- Insider trading suspect George W. Bush
- Former businessman Mitt Romney
- Failed presidential candidate John McCain
- Former ballerina S. E. Cupp
- Ex-reality TV host Ted Nugent
- Sex tape creator Kelsey Grammer
libertarians who say not voting is the same as casting a vote because “none of these options are good enough”
actually ANYONE who says that
are you so blinded by your own self-absorption that you don’t realize the rights of a LOT of people are genuinely at stake, here?
look, if this election were less polarized, I could give a shit less if you wanted to make a meaningless statement by not voting. but by not voting in THIS election, you’re saying to women, people of color, queer people, and everyone who isn’t rich that you care more about your own ideology than you do about the reality of those people losing their rights and living in a world that is much worse for them.
and you can just go fuck yourself.